I’ve written about the Student Companion app to Teacher Word Games, this lets students play the Bingo and Word Searches based on the word lists that have been created by the teacher. Well now I’ve also introduced an app that lets teachers create and manage word lists directly from their iPad or iPhone.
Teacher Word Games gives teachers the following options:
- Create and edit word lists for Bingo and Word Searches (Find-a-Words).
- Teachers can setup the game options such as font, number of games per card or the word search difficulty options such as allowing backwards or diagonal words.
- Search across our pre-created lists with the ability to copy them so they can be used as a starting point for a teacher.
- Teachers can download the PDF directly in the app, where they can email it or save it to dropbox etc.
- Teachers can play the game using the app.
- Teachers can use the call sheet for the Bingo games, the idea is that students are running the Student Word Game app which has loaded the bingo cards. The teacher uses the call sheet to keep track of which words have been called.
Both Teacher Word Games and Student Word Games work together to provide tools for teachers to use in their classroom.
Go grab Teacher Word Games from the app store now.